Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Ikat bowls

***
Do you like Ikat fabrics? If so, you already have a passion for the unique patterns. What about bringing some of this eyecatching beauty into your kitchen or your dining room? Imagine decorating your table with those lovely ceramics. They will be a real attraction when they are filled with delicious goodies to be served to your guests. You can get them in different sizes and in a variety of different colors. So you can feel free to decorate your table with Ikat bowls in the same color or make every guest choose its own one...

9 comments:

decor8 said...

did you know that anthropologie imports and sells these same bowls?? See honey, you have the eye and style of a shop owner... Someday I see this for you!

Esra said...

oh thank you honey, that made my day :) I knew that anthropologie sells some bowls, but I had no clue that they sell exactly the same ones..this is so cool !!

Aine Ireland said...

Loving the style, new to it but like concept of every guest having different style. One to reflect their mood perhaps.

_SouSou_ said...

Hello!

I will say that i like a lot your blog ...

The pictures are beautifull really !!!

See you on my blog for you special post ;-)

SouSou

Anonymous said...

Where can I get Itak bowls? Anthropolgie is out of stock....

_SouSou_ said...

Hello Esra LOL

Can i contact you for some questions about turkey please ...

Thanks a lot!

Souâde

Laksh said...

What lovely colors and ceramics. Can add drama to any dinner. Where did you shoot these pictures?

decor8 said...

When will you update your beautiful blog honey? I wait patiently... It's been since last Summer. Please blog, I love your inspirations and photos.

xo
Holly

Esra said...

@SouSou Of course you can contact me :)
@Laksh I shot these pictures in a shop inside of the Grand Bazaar, there are many, many shops where you can find ikat fabrics or ikat bowls.
@Aine Ireland Exactly!! Those bowls look wonderful and are a highlighton every table.
@decor8 Thanks honey, I just blogged :) xo